Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities for the CSR position include and are not limited to the following:
- Manage strong and positive relationships with existing customers using the Company’s proven techniques.
- Scout new business by asking for and contacting potential customers by phone and e-mail.
- Execute phone order processing; provide customer service by assisting in product selection and resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Guide customers to the best solution for their needs based on thorough familiarity of the company’s products and capabilities.
Requirements for the CSR position:
- A passion for providing excellent Customer Service.
- Two years of experience in a sales or related field.
- A college degree is desirable.
- Impeccable time-management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and the ability to quickly learn the company software program.
- A consistent positive attitude for a fast paced, fifty people, organization.
- Strong verbal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Professional conduct, at all times, with customers and fellow employees.
- Other duties as assigned.